Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yugatech & BlackBerry dare you to BE BOLD



The swaying of the hanging bridge was ever uncontrollable especially when children were running back and forth in it. Although, I have no fear of heights but I'm afraid of losing control and not being grounded. So when we came to Bohol and came upon to this hanging bridge, I felt my knees tremble and hands became sweaty. It’s not about the more or less 50 feet fall that would eventually break me into pieces that scared me, but the fact that I have to cross it back and forth with the wind swaying it, apart from the fearless children running around. But I didn't break down and instead took the challenge and silently dare myself to do it just to see how far I could go beyond my self made limitations. I had to hold the ropes tightly just so I can cross it and every step was a torture and a relief at the same time. At the end, I told my friends that I had no problem crossing it, but in reality, my nerves were all jelly inside. I pulled it off without them knowing it.
After that Bohol adventure, I decided a bold move of continuing law school and leaving the comforts of my home. It somewhat a trigger for me to be daring and fearless in facing my unknown and uncertain future, which I certainly don't have any control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment